Sunday, May 6, 2018

Quiltcon 2018 Pasadena California

Quiltcon 2018 has come and gone. Our guild was lucky to have four members who were able to go.   And of course, our first Quiltcon Charity Quilt.


I think each of us noticed different things about Quiltcon this year.  Like the increase in big stitch hand quilting, the use of variegated threads for quilting, and even some quilts that were tied.  I was able to go to a leadership panel where I learned so much about other guilds.  And as usual, the classes were awesome.

Here are just a few quilts that I particularly enjoyed.  I hope I have the credit page for each quilt and I will post those as well.  For more Quiltcon quilts, please check out https://www.quiltcon.com/.
 I didn't get the credit page for this lovely tied quilt.  So sorry to the maker.
















 I think my very favorite was the "I am Enough" quilt by Jessica Levitt.  It's a sentiment most of us need to hear but never do.  We need to practice telling ourselves this as well as telling others.

No comments:

Post a Comment